Chris, if you want to show some vulnerability, have I got an offer for you:
You, too, can be a star of The Grammar Games! Everyone is eligible!
There’s a reporter walking around outside the Colosseum doing man on the street interviews and he wants your comment. Are you in the tavern, at the news stand, having a snack while writing a Yelp review, walking through lover’s lane, or headed out of town on a construction truck? It could be anything, like taking pictures, having a gelato, buying or selling interns, all the usual stuff that happens around the Colosseum.
The Grammar Games rules and eligibility:
- The Grammar Games is a collaborative story about the battle over the soul of Medium. Read the story so you can get a general idea of what’s happening and then join the fun.
- If you have a huge following, you belong on the hallowed field of battle and write a 200 word post about what you are doing.
- If you’re new to Medium or just a lurker, come out of your shell.
- You can just add a sentence or a quote. Whatever you feel like. We’ll figure out a way to work it into the flow of the story. It will all be in good fun.
- Just remember, no one is safe.