It’s great that you are a voracious reader. Based on your list and the interests they seem to imply here a few books that will expand your horizons:
- “The Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell — introduces new perspectives on the nature of excellence
- “You Just Don’t Understand” by Dr. Deborah Tannen — sheds light on differences in the world views and communication styles of men and women, and the friction this causes in relationships
- “The Road Less Traveled” by M. Scot Peck, MD — best definition of love (and its variations) I’ve ever found and a good intro into finding purpose and meaning
- “The Inner Game” by Tim Gallwey or “Zen and the Art of Archery” by Eugen Herrigel — features more direct practice in the art of being completely present, non-judgmental and objective
- “The Smartest Guys in the Room” by McLean and Elkind — reveals the how unfettered free markets do not act like a perfect market as defined by your economics text books.