People who live in the real world don't care about opinions but facts:
1. Trump is losing every case in court because they have no evidence. In Pennsylvania, a federal judge issued "a stinging opinion that blasts the president's legal team for a filing a disjointed lawsuit that lacked a compelling legal argument or factual proof to support it." https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/federal-judge-rejects-trump-campaigns-pa-lawsuit-prejudice/story?id=74340354
2. Snell & Wilmer, and Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, Trump's biggest legal teams, have stopped representing him because of the damage it causes them to push these frivolous cases that damage the credibility of our election process. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/13/law-firm-drops-trump-campaign-436418
3. The only lawyers left are political hacks like Giuliani and some talk show host who haven't tried a case in years. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-pennsylvania/trump-lawyers-withdraw-on-eve-of-key-hearing-in-pennsylvania-election-case-idUSKBN27X04Q
4. The only major voting fraud case that has been found that resulted in a conviction was a Republican political operative in North Carolina. https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud
5. The Democrats have won the popular vote in six out of the last seven presidential elections, usually by significant margins. Clinton in 1992 (5.8 million), Clinton in 1996 (7.8 million), Gore in 2000 (543,000), Obama in 2008 (9.5 million), Obama in 2012 (5 million), Clinton in 2016 (2.9 million), and Biden in 2020 (6 million). No Republican ever questioned the validity of the popular vote until Trump made those claims about voter fraud in California in 2016. He's lying again this year.