You have tags at the bottom of your two latest stories. Try this experiment:
- Take an existing story, and click on edit.
- Copy the entire story.
- Create a new story.
- Paste old story into new story.
- When you click on the Publish button, a window should open up (see below).
- Click on all the little x’s if you have tags in the section I circled in red. Make sure there are no words in this section.
- Click the Publish button.
See if that works. At the bottom of your story, just above the “One clap, two calp, three clap, forty?” line, you should not see any of those grey boxes with words in them.